Your Subtitle text


There is no waiting period for out-of-state residents.  You can get married the same day you are issued the license. It must be used within sixty days of issuance. The Marriage License may be used in any county in the State of Florida. 

Sarasota County:

 (the Sarasota – Siesta Key - Venice - Manasota Key area)


North Sarasota County Office

2000 Main Street, Room 102

Sarasota, FL 34237

Telephone 941-861-7400

830AM – 4PM Monday – Friday

South Sarasota County Office

R L Anderson Administration Center

4000 South Tamiami Trail

Venice, FL 34293

Telephone 941-861-7400

830AM – 4PM Monday - Friday

Manatee County:

 (the Anna Maria - Longboat Key - Bradenton - Myakka City area) 


P.O. Box 25400

Bradenton, FL 34206

Telephone: (941) 749-1800

Business Hours: M - F 8:30am - 5:00pm 

Charlotte County: 

(the Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte area)


Charlotte County Justice Center

350 East Marion Avenue

P O Box 511687

Punta Gorda, FL 33951-1687

Telephone 941-637-2199

830AM – 4PM Monday - Friday

Murdock Annex (Charlotte County)

18500 Murdock Circle

Port Charlotte, FL 33948

Telephone 941-743-1400

830AM – 4PM Monday - Friday


All beach weddings (or any special event) in require a permit!

Sarasota County:

Sarasota County Parks and Recreation

1660 Ringling Blvd., 5th Floor, Sarasota, FL 34236


For General Parks Information and Questions:

email: parksonline@scgov.net or call 941-861-PARK (7275) 

Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.– 5 p.m.

Reservations and Rentals:

To find contact information to reserve facilities, picnic shelters, event space and more, call 941-861-7275 

Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.– 5 p.m. or 941-861-5000 or visit www.parksonline.scgov.net

Manatee County:

Manatee County Parks and Recreation

5502 33rd Avenue Drive West, Bradenton, FL 34209


Reservations and Permits:

To apply for a Special Event Permit, you will want to plan ahead and submit an application at least 60 days in advance of your planned function. 

If you plan to hold your Special Event at an Anna Maria Island beach, the local municipality may require a permit, also. 

For more information about Special Events, contact Bridget Frattallone at 941-742-5923.

Charlotte County:

In Charlotte County you must contact the specific beach for date and time availability, rental and/or parking fees, and amenities.

Englewood Beach/Chadwick Park, 2100 North Beach Road, Englewood


Port Charlotte Beach Park, 4500 Harbor Boulevard, Port Charlotte


     Call 201-741-6056  or e-mail Risa@LovingHeartCeremonies.com
  • to order your free copy of "Choosing a Celebrant"
  •         to set up your free, no obligation meeting







Website Builder